- 2-3 tsp McCormick Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 Caramel Candy Garnish
- 6oz Apple Cider
- 2oz Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka
- Pour cinnamon sugar in even layer on a plate slightly larger than your glass.
- Use a wet paper towel to moisten the rim of the glass and then twist the rim face down on the plate continuously until the rim is covered evenly in cinnamon sugar.
- Use a knife to carefully cut a slit halfway into the caramel candy and fit the caramel onto the rim of the glass.
- Combine cider and vodka in a shaker and mix well.
- Strain into glass and serve.