1. Vendor Contact Information: This includes the company name, address, phone, email, and website.
2. Product/Service Details: There should be a clear listing of what products and/or services are included in your package/order.
3. Service Times: Not only should the start and end times be included, but also the setup times if applicable.
4. Payment Terms: Make sure the required deposit, balance, payment methods, and due dates are spelled out in the contract.
5. Other Fees: Such as travel, delivery, parking, overage, and holiday fees.
6. Cancellation Policy: Know what circumstances, if any, result in a full/partial refund.
If you have any questions after reviewing the contract, just ask! The vendor will appreciate that you did so. Getting all of your questions answered beforehand will result in both parties having a mutual understanding of the contract terms.